CLE - Regular Program
11/30/2012 12:00:00 PM
11/30/2012 1:30:00 PM
Open to Non-members
- Registration and lunch begin at 12:00 P.M.
- The CLE program begins promptly at 12:30 PM. If you wish to obtain 1 CLE hour, you must be registered and in your seat at 12:30 P.M. and remain until 1:30 P.M.
- The programs have been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hour of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and no hours of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit.
- Programs are held in the Jury Assembly Room on the 3rd floor at the Cumberland County Courthouse.
- Cost includes lunch, CLE program and handouts. Fee is: $20 (No CLE credit); $30 (CCBA members); $40 (non-members).
The Cumberland County Bar Association has a hardship policy in place for those in need. For information on the CLE Hardship Policy please click the link below.
If you are disabled & require special services, please inform us of your needs.